Thursday, March 7, 2013

On our way to Indiana

We all three are sitting in the Denver airport waiting to board a flight to Indy. It's our first experience flying so we're hoping for the best. I always get really frustrated when there's a baby next to me on a flight. I guess perspectives change with time. Now we'll be the ones making rows 12-16 really excited for their flight.

We will be spending some time in Indy with the Thomas family and attending a funeral for Kyle's Grandpa Thomas Saturday before heading to Fort Wayne.

We know many friends and family from Fort Wayne and Sonrise have prayed for us and followed our story. Rowan will be dedicated at the 11 am service at Sonrise Sunday so we would love for you to meet him Sunday morning. Prayers for health for Rowan and some sleep for us all with the disrupted schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So much fun! <3 I can't wait to see you. I will be in the nursery at 11, so I'll miss the dedication. Oh my stars, can I rock him after he's dedicated?! :) Yes... you MUST bring him to the nursery!! :)

    ReplyDelete